My Esri Release - November 6th, 2019

11-05-2019 04:05 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
1 2 926

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday November 6th at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

5.4 My Esri Release Items

General

• A 'Contact My Administrator' button is now available on all pages within the My Organizations tab.

Licensing

• The issue where Authorization notes were not updating it to the PDF output in the Authorizations report has been resolved.
  • Duplicate line items showing on the Pro Licensing Files report have been fixed.
  • The issue where license file status's weren't updating when activated through Secure Site Operations has been resolved.
  • Resolved the issue where the State/Province error label was incorrect in the Request Media workflow.

Customer Service

• An Overview page has been added for Customer Service cases.
  • The issue has been resolved where after a user accepted the My Esri invitation token, they were unable to see their Customer Service Cases.

2 Comments
About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.