My Esri Release - November 21st, 2019

11-19-2019 05:00 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
3 0 806

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Thursday November 21st, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

5.5 My Esri Release Items

General

• Updated the Dashboard on My Esri to highlight videos, announcements, and GeoNet blogs.
  • Updated the My Esri Welcome Landing Page to help users access and request permissions to their organization easier.

Licensing

• Updated the License Esri Products workflow to handle errors in creation and cancellation of files better.
  • Updated the License Esri Products workflow to limit the total for the address field to 100 characters.
  • Added license file tags to the Authorizations Activity report.
  • Updated license files for ArcGIS Server to include the generator version.
  • Updated the Manage License Files page for Pro and Portal licenses to remove the extra label.
  • Added a common question explaining the license levels for Desktop and Enterprise.

Support

• Bugs and Enhancements are now separated on the overview page.
  • The Bugs page has been renamed to 'Bugs and Enhancements' and better distinguishes between the two categories through the addition of filtering.

About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.