Select to view content in your preferred language

My Esri Release - November 1st, 2018

10-30-2018 01:18 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
0 0 220

Below is the list of key functionality and fixes that will be included in this My Esri release.

My Esri Release Items

Permissions

• A prompt has been added to notify an admin if they choose to remove 'View Support' from an Authorized Caller

Licensing

• The ‘Manage Existing Provisioning Files’ list has been updated to be sorted by Created On date by default.

Support

• When a support case is submitted on behalf of another contact, that contact is listed as the submitter. This has been updated to reflect both the 'submitted by' and the 'submitted for'.

• When a support case is submitted with one or more attachments, the attachment indicator and the attachment names will be more prominent on Support > Case Details.

• When adding a note in a case and including an attachment, the name of the attachment will show in the note details.

Developer Subscription

• Added functionality to prevent a customer with a monthly builder subscription from linking an annual subscription to the same deployment plan.  

Transactions

• View Order details has been updated to only show the total price for the items in the order that belong to the selected customer number.
About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.