My Esri Release - March 12th, 2020

03-10-2020 03:42 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
0 0 1,299

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri this Thursday March 12th, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below enhancements and fixes that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

My Esri Release

Store Purchase Renewals

• For those who have made purchases on the Esri Store, the renewal process from My Esri has been updated. The renewal tools have been put in one place, on a new page called Manage Store Purchases. Also, you can now turn on autorenewal for ArcGIS Personal Use and ArcGIS Student Use.

ArcGIS Online Information

• Added filters for Activated and Not activated subscriptions to better manage subscriptions.

Licensing

• Fixed an issue where the user had to select the 'Environment' link on term licenses prior to being able to add term dates.

• Updated the License Files list to include a concatenated list of all license types in the file.

Manage Users

• An authorized caller label has been added to the user easily identify authorized callers.

• If a language is not set on your profile, you will be prompted to provide this information the next time you sign in with your Esri Account (ArcGIS Online Account). Before, My Esri defaulted to English for both the site and its emails if the language was not set.

Support

• For support cases, the issue where part of the page was being clipped off when printing Case Details has been fixed.

About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.