My Esri Release - August 26th, 2020

08-26-2020 11:35 AM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
0 0 1,653

All,

We will be moving forward with a new version of My Esri tonight, Wednesday August 26th, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below enhancements and fixes that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

5.19 Release Items

Licensing

• A new ArcGIS Enterprise Named Users page has been added for users to see allocated and available Portal (10.7 and higher) named user license counts.
  • Updated the 'Explain' and 'Information' links in the License Esri Products workflow for ArcGIS Enterprise > Portal for ArcGIS to reflect current version content.

Reports

• An issue has been resolved on the authorization activity report where the data filter was one day off. 

Manage Authorized Callers

• Tags that are assigned to the User list are now also visible on the Manage Authorized Callers page.

Ask a Question

• The Ask a Question form has been updated to include further guidance for users on the when this service channel should be used versus technical support channels.

Support

• An issue has been resolved where attachments were not being added to cases within the customer relationship management system for analysts to view.
About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.