Select to view content in your preferred language

PDF Print errors in web map viewer

Jump to solution
09-09-2022 08:31 AM
ThomasKukitz
New Contributor II

Screenshot 2022-09-09 112656.jpg

Why do I get these end points instead of the layer name? It usually happens after turning on and off layers, making an edit to a layer, it's very annoying as I print to pdf everyday numerous times and if I don't refresh the viewer every time and start completely over resetting filters every time it won't show layer names.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for bringing your question to Esri Community, @ThomasKukitz.

Because this area is used for new members to introduce themselves, I'd like to help get your post moved over to one of our conversation boards where it's more likely to be seen and responded to by members who can help. Which ArcGIS product are you using?

Please do also feel encouraged to share a new post in our Member Introductions board to tell us a bit about yourself. Our team and your GIS peers around the globe would love to learn more about you!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for bringing your question to Esri Community, @ThomasKukitz.

Because this area is used for new members to introduce themselves, I'd like to help get your post moved over to one of our conversation boards where it's more likely to be seen and responded to by members who can help. Which ArcGIS product are you using?

Please do also feel encouraged to share a new post in our Member Introductions board to tell us a bit about yourself. Our team and your GIS peers around the globe would love to learn more about you!

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
ThomasKukitz
New Contributor II

I liked GEONet better much easier to use. I don't have 2 hours to post things and get answers. You should have something better than this.

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for the honest feedback, @ThomasKukitz. Our goal is for Esri Community to be an improvement over GeoNet while working within the capabilities of this newer platform. I understand your time is valuable, but if you're willing and able to share some insights into what feel like friction points to you or could be improved, we'd appreciate hearing. I'll PM you separately about that.

Two things that could be helpful in this case: I'd like to help get your question moved to the most relevant board in Esri Community. That's where others using the same product as you are most likely to see it and offer assistance. If you let me know what product you're using, I'll get this transferred ASAP.

The other thing is to keep in mind that Esri Community is primarily designed to connect peers in like-minded collaboration (same as GeoNet) so that there isn't a guaranteed timeframe for response. If a question or need is ever urgent, please feel encouraged to reach out to Esri Customer Support directly: Customer Support. It's important to us that you aren't left in a bind when on a timeline.

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos