Where did the DDV California Highway Shield file go?

Jump to solution
06-30-2016 04:01 PM
PhillipHoebeke
New Contributor

I keep seeing references to these DDV fonts but can't find them anywhere? Are they discontinued?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor

Wow, that brings back memories. Jim Mossman of Data Deja View created a bunch of symbol and font files for ArcView GIS and ArcGIS. I do not know if they will work with current versions of ArcGIS, but you can download the California files here.

Melita

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor

Wow, that brings back memories. Jim Mossman of Data Deja View created a bunch of symbol and font files for ArcView GIS and ArcGIS. I do not know if they will work with current versions of ArcGIS, but you can download the California files here.

Melita

SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Well- the symbol sets were available through ESRI's site as recently as 6 months - 1 year ago (I had to track down the Oregon shields). I cannot find them now, even through Melita's link. I was able to track down a copy of the California shields on another website. You can find it here.

ESRI- please stop monkeying around with your websites. This what happens. Less documentation, less downloads, but, hey- we now have a flat, modern looking design!

StephanieOliver
Esri Contributor

If you are looking for Highway Shields for any state, this link has all of them: GitHub - VerdantSkys/DDVs_ALL 

Senior Instructor | CTT+