I can't get graduated symbology on the attribute i want

Jump to solution
05-03-2015 11:32 AM
OrrinKonheim
New Contributor

I'm almost done with a humongous project except I'm just stalled on one certain point.

I want to cut and paste the screenshots of my work, but I can't do it on here. Can someone help me out via email?

I just have one problem, and I've gotten so far on my own.

My email's okonheim@comcast.net

0 Kudos
21 Replies
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

You can change your page size as Owen described for changing the orientation, of ycourse you'll have to have a printer that prints that page size. As it is, you could select your data frame--the black line that surrounds your data within the page--and drag the right top corner out a little more, to the page margins, and you could zoom in on your data a little more. Or you could split your project up into several maps.

RakeshSinha
Occasional Contributor

Just to add to what Sephe suggested, in case you do not have the required printer that can print the required paper size, then try installing CutePDF from the following link and setting it as the default printer which will allow you to set your desired page size or refer the following technical article for setting up a dummy printer in ArcGIS Desktop.

29670 - Create a 'dummy' printer and set it to be the default printer for Windows

Thanks!