Select to view content in your preferred language

Looking for Geospatial Custom ArGIS CAAD Style Esri Mapping System for Solospace Metaverse

Jump to solution
09-11-2022 01:46 PM
MattCohen
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

My name is Matt and I am the founder of Solospace.org, which is also Solospace.io and known as Solocity.

We have been building a photorealistic Metaverse with Unreal Engine and EPIC Games 

I need some help with someone that can join our team to help us out to build our custom Mapping System and if they are qualified it could easily turn into a full time position where sky is limit. We are friends with big brands and big companies.

Feel free to search us and also check out YouTube: Solospace or Solocity to get a glimpse.

Here is also a Demo of a building, we have started building our road network and we have a whole system built out that now we are looking for someone that can help us in certain areas. 

Web 3 or NFT knowledge is a plus but definitely NOT required.

Here's a Demo 

https://demo.3destate.app/

Please reach out here or directly if your an expert with any 3D Virtualization, mapping and architectural systems as we are scaling and would appreciate anyone interested to help or suggestions please respond or reach out matt@solospace.org

Thank you

Matt

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
John_Spence
Occasional Contributor III

What are you needing help with specifically? We all have a lot of specialties. For example, in my case, I am a spatial data administrator and infrastructure architect. This translates out as someone who understand, builds, maintains, and creates the foundational footprint of any GIS supporting infrastructure and ensures it is performative.

Are you looking for developers instead or perhaps analysts?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
John_Spence
Occasional Contributor III

What are you needing help with specifically? We all have a lot of specialties. For example, in my case, I am a spatial data administrator and infrastructure architect. This translates out as someone who understand, builds, maintains, and creates the foundational footprint of any GIS supporting infrastructure and ensures it is performative.

Are you looking for developers instead or perhaps analysts?

MattCohen
New Contributor

Thanks for the response John.

Yes we need a developer to advise and help us build aspects of our geo spatial infrastructure. It seems like you might be a great person to connect with if you want to set something up we can take a deeper dive and I can share more details about what we have in mind and how we can potentially collaborate if your interested.