Geocoding Address Table with Mulitiple Input Address Fields

Jump to solution
12-03-2020 11:18 AM
JoeBorgione
MVP Esteemed Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.6

I have a multi role locator with point address, street address and parcel roles.  My table of addresses includes an Address field as well as a Parcel ID field.  [In theory] if the Address field is <null> the Parcel ID field will be populated.

Can I use two completely different input fields when geocoding this table against the described locator? If so, how?

@ShanaBritt 

@BradNiemand 

can't wait to retire....
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShanaBritt
Esri Regular Contributor

The locators created with the Create Locator tool support three address input fields, so if your table has a field with the address and field with the parcel number, you can map both of them in the batch geocoding tools. Below is an illustration using a multirole locator that includes point address, streets, and parcels.

ShanaBritt_0-1607057735519.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ShanaBritt
Esri Regular Contributor

The locators created with the Create Locator tool support three address input fields, so if your table has a field with the address and field with the parcel number, you can map both of them in the batch geocoding tools. Below is an illustration using a multirole locator that includes point address, streets, and parcels.

ShanaBritt_0-1607057735519.png

View solution in original post

JoeBorgione
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @ShanaBritt !

can't wait to retire....
0 Kudos