Clip and Ship: ZIP download url doesn't work

10-04-2017 01:42 AM
A_S_
by
New Contributor II

For my webmap application I'm trying to create a dowloadable zipped shapefile from my arcgis server (10.5). Following the clip and ship example I'm using ExtractZionData geoprocess (Geoprocessing service example: Clip And Ship—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise ). Setting up in arcmap and publishing to the server works fine. I can submit the job in the webbrowser and receive an url for downloading the resulting zip file. But, the resulting url doesn't work, I'm always getting "Error: Invalid URL Code: 400".

I don't know how to debug this. Can anybody give me some hints how to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
A_S_
by
New Contributor II

I guess I have solved the problem.

After not useing the "ExtractZionData" and building up my own Model with "Extract Data Task" it worked for me. After comparing both models I recognized a difference for Output Zip File storage location:

%scratchworkspace%\output.zip (Extract Zion Data) || %scratchFolder%\output.zip (Extract Data Task)

Guess my fault was to work with an older version of Clip and Ship.

Now the Download works for me. I'm getting a ZIP with all the shape components BUT the shape is empty, no data is in it, attribute table has no entrys.

If anybody has an idea to solve this behavior, I would be thankfull for any advise.

0 Kudos