Replication of geodatabse

05-06-2018 04:36 AM
NadirHussain
Occasional Contributor II

i have a geodatbase in my sqlserver 2014 enterprise edition.i want to replicate peer to peer replication of geodatabase.imake replication but geodatabase not replicated.normal database replicated but geodatbase not replicated.i have two server A and B.i create replication for normal database it works.but geodatabase fail.if i want to insert any record from arcmap it not replicate two server B like normal database.Any help will highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NadirHussain
Occasional Contributor II

Dear Adrian,

i cant make it automatic.After any change in child or parent i have to make manually synchronise. But in normal database replication if i insert record in any database child or parent it automatic synchronice to the other database.i want this type of replication in geodatabase.is there any help available in arc documentation.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

No, there is no concept of automatic synchronization for a Geodatabase Replicate. You can automate the process, using a Python script and make that execute at frequent intervals.

Or ask the editors, to do the synchronize, after saving edits in ArcMap. (**if they are editing in the Replica version, otherwise Reconcile\Post will be needed)