Gas Utility Network - UN Tools 2.2.0 - Apply Asset Package Error - Demo Data

01-02-2019 01:43 PM
Labels (2)
DonnachaFitton2
New Contributor

Hello and a very Happy New Year to everyone.

My newest project this year is to get UN up and running so I began by following the Gas Utility Network Configuration guide: Create a gas utility network—Get Started | ArcGIS for Gas . I am using all of the downloaded demo data, have created the enterprise geodatabase and staged the utility network without much problem. I then tried to apply the  demonstration asset package, and have run into a problem.

The main error is:

Running script AssetPackageToUtilityNetwork...
ArcGIS Pro 2.2.4.12813
untools 2.2.0

(duplicate rule errors)

ERROR 000224: Cannot insert features - The value of the subtype code is NULL. [ (class name: UN_NEW_TEST.DFITTON.StructureJunction, oid: -1)]
Failed to execute (Append).
Failed to execute (AssetPackageToUtilityNetwork).

I checked the Structure Junction FC, but did not see any null values for the single record in the demo dataset (the only record in there has an oid of 1, not -1). Nor did the value seem to be out of sync with the Gas data dictionary.  In fact, none of the fields are null. There are also repeated duplicate rule warnings for rows 2-11097 but I don't think it is that relevant as a blocking step.

WARNING 001833: One or more duplicate rules found. (row 2)

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction, since I am a bit of a loss. 

Cheers and all the best,

Donnacha

Tags (3)
1 Reply
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Did you apply the asset package to this GDB before?  It looks like the schema is already staged.  Is there data already in there?  

0 Kudos