Esri Federal GIS Conference (Esri FedGIS)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Published on ‎08-16-2022 08:33 AM by Esri Regular Contributor | Updated on ‎10-04-2022 08:14 AM

Save the date for the Esri FedGIS, to be held February 7-8, 2023 in Washington DC

Meet and network with industry leaders in government.

Registration is not open yet at this moment. Go to the event webpage and sign up to be notified when registration opens.

Go to event details >>

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Feb 7, 2023 08:00 AM PST
End:
Wed, Feb 8, 2023 03:00 PM PST
Washington DC
13 Comments
SehmiloSheriff
New Contributor

Hi, How can I register to volunteer for this event? Thank you.

RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there! Registration is not open for this event yet. What I recommend is going to the event webpage and signing up to be notified when registration opens. 

ScottSener
Occasional Explorer

Hi Rosemary -- It looks like registration is now open. But I am not seeing an option to register as a member of the ESRI YPN. Any help here would be much appreciated.

RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Scott - I reached out to our conference team and will let you know as soon as I can on how to proceed. Stand by!

ScottSener
Occasional Explorer

Thank you!

Hi Rosemary, just checking to see if you've heard anything else on the YPN registration front. Thanks!

RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi John and Scott - I am still working with the Esri Conference team to get an approved YPN rate and then send you the link. We were chatting this morning so it is in the works. Hang tight for more updates to come as this process does take some time. 

Thanks for your persistence! The conference registration page currently lists "Student and ESRI Young Professionals Network" at the same $129 rate, so hopefully that all works out.

RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi John and Scott - yes so we met yesterday and the Student rate and YPN rate are bundled together so either can choose. The issue earlier (that has since been addressed) was that during registration it only said "Student" and not YPN. But all has been addressed! So, you can pick the YPN rate and should be good to from from there. 

ScottSener
Occasional Explorer

Thank you!

ScottSener
Occasional Explorer

Hi @RosemaryBoone: Is it possible that we are still waiting for the update to the ESRI Fed Registration page to go live? I am not seeing YPN bundled with the student rate. Below is a copy and paste from the registration page. Thanks.

"Student Full Conference

Discounted registration for students currently enrolled. Proof of school schedule or unofficial transcripts required."
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Scott - try it again and see if you can access the YPN rate now? It has been updated on the registration site.

ScottSener
Occasional Explorer

Amazing! We are good to go. Thanks for the help and happy holidays.