Raster Layer: Appearance Enhancement group not working

Jump to solution
04-06-2021 02:59 AM
JoanaWiese
New Contributor II

Dear all,
I am following the ESRI Academy web course 'Displaying Raster Data in ArcGIS' and I am currently at exercise: Compare band combinations where I am suppoosed to use the enhancement tools to change brightness, contrast and gamma vlaue of my satellite image.

Unfortunately, these tools are not displayed and I am unable to use them. I've noticed that when opening other projects where I use raster data, the tools are also not available (sceenshot attached).

I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.7.1 on a Windows machine.

I have not found any solution online and hope that someone here could help me out or knows what the problem is.

Thank you in advance.

Joana

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoanaWiese
New Contributor II

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem has solved itself. I am not able to actually see and use the enhancement tools in the exercise. Maybe there was a setting that was blocking the tools.

Thanks for looking into it though.

Best wishes,

Joana

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joana, can you confirm you are taking the ArcGIS Pro 2.7 version of the course? There are multiple course versions available.

0 Kudos
JoanaWiese
New Contributor II

Hi Suzanne-Boden,

Yes, I am taking the version for ArcGIS Pro 2.7.
I am mostly confused why the enhacement tool is also not availabe when I open any of my other projects.

Best,

Joana

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joana, apologies for the delayed response. Our team (and myself) have tested the exercises and can't replicate your issue. The course requires a Standard or Advanced license of ArcGIS Pro. Could you confirm you have the supported license?

0 Kudos
JoanaWiese
New Contributor II

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem has solved itself. I am not able to actually see and use the enhancement tools in the exercise. Maybe there was a setting that was blocking the tools.

Thanks for looking into it though.

Best wishes,

Joana

0 Kudos
EmilyRund
New Contributor

I am having this same issue while trying to complete the same course. I am using ArcGIS Pro version 3.2.2 with the course developed for version 3.2. 

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @EmilyRund , for the fastest resolution, please submit this as an issue inside the course (use the Help link in the top-right banner).

0 Kudos