how to obtain Esri Certification Subject Matter Expert

Jump to solution
11-28-2022 10:49 AM
DasheEbra
Occasional Contributor

Dears, how can I obtain Esri Certification Subject Matter Expert. I have 2 certifications (foundation & Professional) and I am an Esri distributor employee.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RolandWilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @DasheEbra - thanks for reaching out! I will send you a direct message with more information. 

View solution in original post

RolandWilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @ajey_singh! Yes, to be a Esri Technical Certification Subject Matter Expert please sign up here. Once exam development begins we will reach out with next steps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RolandWilson
Esri Contributor
9 Replies
RolandWilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @DasheEbra - thanks for reaching out! I will send you a direct message with more information. 

ajey_singh
New Contributor

Hello @RolandWilson could you please share me the details of obtaining Esri Certification Subject Matter Expert, I am an Esri distributor employee and have a few certifications. 

Thanks

RolandWilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @ajey_singh! Yes, to be a Esri Technical Certification Subject Matter Expert please sign up here. Once exam development begins we will reach out with next steps.

0 Kudos
ajey_singh
New Contributor

Thank you @RolandWilson

MarcusPaoloPatam
New Contributor II

Hi Roland, 

I would also like to participate - I am trying to get my specialty exams for Online Administration and possibly scripting and hold a an ArcGIS Pro Associate - however I do not work at ESRI so if there is any way to get onboard, will be appreciated, thank you

Cheers,

Marcus

0 Kudos
RolandWilson
Esri Contributor

Hi @MarcusPaoloPatam ! The opportunity to become a subject matter expert for Esri Technical certifications is currently only open to employees and distributor staff, but we do have other opportunities to support new exams. Please subscribe to our Exam Development opportunities blog to be the first to know of those opportunities.

MarcusPaoloPatam
New Contributor II

All good, many thanks for the clarification, subscribed!
Cheers,
Marcus

0 Kudos
AmmarAlOtoom2
New Contributor

Hello @RolandWilson , Could you send the same to me , I am an Esri distributor employee and I interested in Esri Certification Subject Matter Expert.

Thank you in advance

RolandWilson
Esri Contributor

Hi @AmmarAlOtoom2 - here is the link to sign up.