FedRAMP 3rd Party Pentest and Audit Materials

02-19-2024 03:31 AM
ZeldaEls
New Contributor II

Good Day

The company I work for is busy conducting a cloud risk assessment of AGO and requires the FedRAMP pen test and audit reports. We have been requesting these reports via our local ESRI office since November 2023 with no success. It is my understanding that these reports are available based on the information provided on FedRAMP—ArcGIS Trust Center | Documentation .

Is there any possibility that I can be put in contact with someone at ESRI Software Security & Privacy directly? Please note I have mailed the SoftwareSecurity@esri.com but have received no response.

We cannot integrate our system with ESRI without these outstanding reports. 

Kind regards,

Zelda

0 Kudos
4 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I would work directly with your Esri account manager or distributor to potentially obtain any more information on this.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
ZeldaEls
New Contributor II

Hi George

I have liaised directly with my ESRI account manager and the CTO for the distributor, but it was not successful.

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I am not aware of any specific contact, I would recommend following up to the email address above.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
JennyUrquidi
Esri Contributor

Hello Zelda - We can provide the pentest and audit report to you with a fully executed NDA that can be obtained through your Esri account manger. If you run into any further obstacles please let me know.

Thank you.

Jenny

0 Kudos