Select to view content in your preferred language

Availability of Books for ArcGIS Pro 3.0

Jump to solution
09-09-2022 03:10 PM
Labels (1)
RobertBlickwedehl
New Contributor

Are there versions of Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro 3.0 and/or GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 3.0 in the pipeline?  If so, can you let me know the scheduled publication date(s).   I will be teaching a course using ArcGIS Pro 3.0 that starts in mid January.  If it is possible, I would like to use a book for 3.0 rather than the currently available books for 2.8.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Robert,

Here is a link to a PDF that provides updated instruction and guidance for using GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 2.8 for those who have updated to ArcGIS Pro 3.0. The book is largely usable for 3.0 users, but some location instructions and functionality details have changed, so this supplement helps in those areas.

Currently, we plan to release new editions of both books. GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 3.1 and Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro 3.2. Each would come out sometime after the respective version of the software becomes available.

Thanks,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Robert,

Here is a link to a PDF that provides updated instruction and guidance for using GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 2.8 for those who have updated to ArcGIS Pro 3.0. The book is largely usable for 3.0 users, but some location instructions and functionality details have changed, so this supplement helps in those areas.

Currently, we plan to release new editions of both books. GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 3.1 and Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro 3.2. Each would come out sometime after the respective version of the software becomes available.

Thanks,

Craig