Explore the New Children's Book Website

08-03-2021 07:00 AM
Labels (1)
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor
3 0 2,678

Kids_site_tw_1.jpg

An image showing some of the children's books to discover at the new Esri Press children's book website.

Sound the trumpet! We now have a dedicated website for our children's book collection. Learn more about the titles we offer so far, including the popular STEAM at Work! series. You'll also find more information about two of our recently published books, The Locators: Adventure in South America and The Playground Problem.

Kids_site_fb_3.jpg

An image showing the four books making up the popular STEAM at Work! series.

You'll also be able to discover the companion websites and resources available for our books. Click on any of the links for the STEAM at Work! series or for The Locators to find downloadable activities that promote spatial thinking like mazes, basic data collection, and map drawing. Interactive stories for youngsters to engage with in ArcGIS Story Maps are also available for select titles. Educators interested in using these books in their classroom can also find printable teacher resources that meet Common Core and C3 standards. 

When you're ready, click or tap on any of the online retailer links to purchase your own copy.

Jump in and explore all the titles and resources here

About the Author
I create marketing plans for our books and events, develop campaigns, and lead our email strategy. Outside of work, you can find me caring for and admiring my indoor plants, gaming, or enjoying a good jigsaw puzzle.