Select to view content in your preferred language

Geo Technology Responsing to Extreme Heat, Flooding and Climate Incidents

08-08-2022 08:03 AM
Gletham
Esri Regular Contributor
0 0 415

Every Friday (Well, almost!), I put together a small LinkedIn newsletter that shares 5 handy, cool, Geo tech tips - mostly all are Esri technology in focus. In my latest 5Things on Friday update I felt it was appropriate & timely to discuss GIS & GeoTech technologies that are addressing the current sweltering heat, flooding, climate, and related matters. 

Of particular interest was an innovative resource supporting stormwater management. From this article, One tool that Yavapai County uses to fight flooding is stormwater management. Understanding where and how stormwater water moves over the ground in this county is no academic exercise: it is part of a coordinated effort to protect local people, homes, and businesses. Learn more how @2NDNATUREWATER, an Esri partner, is helping protect Yavapai County from flood impacts with their Stormwater software 2NFORM. With the 2NFORM stormwater compliance software, the county has improved flood control substantially. Learn More

2022-08-08_8-53-09.png

You can check out all 5 of teh recent tips shared in this edition of 5Things on Friday (LinkedIn)

Tags (3)
About the Author
Community Manager. Esri Partner Ecosystem - Global Business Development (GBD), Partners & Alliances. You can often find me @gletham and see also #esripartners for tips