Select to view content in your preferred language

I do have Arch GIS pro license , No EFL063143381, Can any one guide me what the facilities i can use if i have the valid license for the same and presently the AMC contract is lapsed. Is it correct that for base we need to have AMC contract ?

04-21-2020 10:18 PM
BkPatel
New Contributor

# I purchased the Arch GIS during 2010 and upgraded to 10.6 version during Aug-1918 along with one year AMC. Now the AMC contract is lapsed. When presently during lock down i am trying to use it and not able to down load the base map. Is it AMC is required for BASE MAP to down load ? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Bk,

First of all, I don't think it's a good idea to post your authorization number in a public forum because anyone can use it.  I recommend you remove the post and repost it without providing the authorization number if you still need assistance.  As for your issue, you have an Advanced Desktop license which means you likely inherited an ArcGIS Pro license.  By default your Pro license will be a named user license.  If you received an email from Esri concerning the creation of ArcGIS Online organization, just follow the instruction on the email.  If you did not receive or no longer have the email, please contact Esri Customer Service or your local distributor.  Basically, you will need to create an ArcGIS Online organization, create a user and assign it an ArcGIS Pro license, log into Pro using that user account.  Below is a documentation detailing the steps to do so:

Set up an ArcGIS Online organization—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

0 Kudos