Inspire norm not compliant?!

02-21-2011 12:40 AM
PedroCosta2
New Contributor
Hello,

I'm currently working with geoportal 10, and i want to publish metadata that uses the INSPIRE norm, however, when i get to the Keyword field i notice that i can only add one keyword per metada document. I only want to use the web editor from geoportal.

The INSPIRE norm allows me to add more than one, how do you suppose i can do this?

I was wondering if there was some kind of way of doing this modifying the definition.xml. If this is correct aproach, can anyone help me and explain what changes can be made?

Best regards.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
joanvallespir
New Contributor
We have the exact same issue. We would like to add more keywords (gemet and free text) in order to be inspire compliant.

Plus, I noticed that Temporal extent is not saved in the inspire dataset editor.

Any suggestions?

Thank you
0 Kudos
CliveReece
Esri Contributor
Try the latest Geoportal Server 1.1 release.  We have a new tabbed metadata editor and updates to the INSPIRE metadata templates (which includes the choice for GEMET and other keyword collections).
0 Kudos
RobertoLucchi
New Contributor
In addition, note also that ArcGIS for INSPIRE, a complete solution to meet all INSPIRE requirements, has been released.
ArcGIS for INSPIRE implements INSPIRE compliant metadata and discovery support through Geoportal Server and extends ArcGIS capabilities to implement INSPIRE Annex I data models, GML data encoding as well as INSPIRE View and Download feature services.
0 Kudos