Select to view content in your preferred language

Follow the GeoConX 2017 Conversation on GeoNet

09-05-2017 02:53 PM
ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team
2 0 504

We're excited to announce that this week we'll be in Chicago to live blog the plenary, share daily updates and connect with utilities and communications users during GeoConX 2017! So whether you're at GeoConX or not, we invite you to follow along and join the conversation in the Utilities and Communications space on GeoNet. Check out the event details below and we look forward to sharing what's happening throughout the week here on GeoNet and connecting with you in Chicago. 

Follow Plenary Live Blog 

During the plenary, Michelle Mathias and I will be live blogging the morning session presentations on GeoNet in the Utilities & Communications space. We invite you to follow and share your experiences in the comments on those blog posts.

Follow GeoConX Daily Updates 

On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, the GeoNet team and other guest contributors will be posting daily updates about what we're learning and experiencing throughout the week. Beginning on Wednesday you can follow each daily blog post in the Utilities & Communications space. 

Visit us at GeoNet Booth in the Expo 

Stop by the GeoNet area at the Esri booth in the GIS Solution Expo to say "hi" and to learn more about how to get started on GeoNet. We'll also share stories about how other Esri users are working better, sharing ideas and finding valuable solutions on GeoNet. And be sure to pick up the first-ever GeoNet Community button! 

Tags (1)
About the Author
I lead the Esri Community Team and oversee the Esri Community strategy. Thank you for being here with us and I look forward to serving and connecting with you here in the community!