Select to view content in your preferred language

My Esri December 2022 update

12-13-2022 10:41 AM
GeriMiller
Esri Regular Contributor
1 0 550

Education Colleagues:

As you know, My Esri is an invaluable one-stop destination for generating licenses, downloading installation files, requesting technical support, and accessing many Esri products and services.  

You have likely already seen/experienced the new My Esri look, which is now the default version that you see when you login, versus the default Classic My Esri view. This new My Esri version became the default in December 1, 2022.

Some of the enhancements of this My Esri Update are:

• Decreased number of selection tiers, simplifying the ability to find items
  • Streamlined access to licensing information
  • More intuitive Downloads options, making it easier to find products/executables to download
  • Better connection to ArcGIS Online organizations (option to pick from available ones)
  • Many others

If you are still leveraging the Classic view, we encourage you to experiment with the New Overview page, and all the underlining links.

The naming convention for Academic versus Administrative licenses (i.e., specifying/having a designation of which ones are Academic and which are Administrative) is not implemented yet - we are hopeful to have this done in the near future.

Please take a look at this New My Esri Experience is Live! blog, documenting some of the changes.

Please also feel free to subscribe to the My Esri Blog on Esri Community, in order to receive timely updates about My Esri.

Your feedback as always is greatly appreciated.

Tags (2)