Select to view content in your preferred language

Need pe.pdb for both x32 and x64 for SDE 9.3.1 sp1.

06-02-2010 06:10 AM
EricLin
New Contributor
We are upgrading SDE from 9.3.1 to 9.3.1(sp1). We downloaded the SDE complete suite but missing the PE.pdb in particular. We could find it in the previous version (e.g. pe-sdk-bin-9.3.1-b1632-windows.zip) for both x32 and x64 platforms. The pdb is important for our development.

Thank you so much and we're looking for this file urgently.

Eric
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor
We are upgrading SDE from 9.3.1 to 9.3.1(sp1). We downloaded the SDE complete suite but missing the PE.pdb in particular. We could find it in the previous version (e.g. pe-sdk-bin-9.3.1-b1632-windows.zip) for both x32 and x64 platforms. The pdb is important for our development.

Thank you so much and we're looking for this file urgently.

Eric

Eric,

Will you contact me at mkennedy at esri dot com? The standard SDKs don't include the pdb (nor debug build) files.

There were only two fixes for the projection engine for 9.3.1 SP1. One was for Java: if you tried to retrieve the horizion for several projections, it would crash. The other change was to improve performance when confirming whether two versions British National Grid are the same (we changed the scale factor in 9.2).

Melita
0 Kudos
EricLin
New Contributor
Melita,

I dropped you an email yesterday, would you mind letting me know the status?

Thanks a lot!
-yel

Eric,

Will you contact me at mkennedy at esri dot com? The standard SDKs don't include the pdb (nor debug build) files.

There were only two fixes for the projection engine for 9.3.1 SP1. One was for Java: if you tried to retrieve the horizion for several projections, it would crash. The other change was to improve performance when confirming whether two versions British National Grid are the same (we changed the scale factor in 9.2).

Melita
0 Kudos