Data Reviewer "Update Results" box not showing up

Jump to solution
02-24-2016 07:03 AM
anayoung
New Contributor III

Hello,

When in a data reviewer session and right click highlighted, corrected row to "Enter Correction Status" the "Update Results" Box does not pop up; instead, I get the "Reviewer Correction" box which does not let me mark the correction as "Resolved". Why do I not get the "Update Results" box as I should? I am working in ArcMap 10.3.1

Your assistance would very much be appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ana

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anayoung
New Contributor III

It looks like the default settings for Data Reviewer had been messed with so that one has to go into the Advanced settings for the Reviewer Session Manager, click on the Description tab then from the drop down for Type click Correction Evaluation then type "Resolved" under Description String. So, when you right click the highlighted row in the Reviewer Table to Enter Correction Status the Reviewer Correction window pops up and you must choose "Resolved" from the Evaluation drop down menu.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AjitkumarBabar
Occasional Contributor II
0 Kudos
anayoung
New Contributor III

Thank you. We got it figured out. See reply to my original post.

0 Kudos
anayoung
New Contributor III

It looks like the default settings for Data Reviewer had been messed with so that one has to go into the Advanced settings for the Reviewer Session Manager, click on the Description tab then from the drop down for Type click Correction Evaluation then type "Resolved" under Description String. So, when you right click the highlighted row in the Reviewer Table to Enter Correction Status the Reviewer Correction window pops up and you must choose "Resolved" from the Evaluation drop down menu.

0 Kudos