Building an address locator with joined tables

05-22-2014 10:44 AM
AndyJones
New Contributor III
When I attempt to use a joined table within my address locator setup, the locator fails and gives an error that states that I do not have enough data sources for this locator style. The tables are not alias or alternate name, the simply have either unit number or postal code (2 joined tables). Is there a way around this?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndyJones
New Contributor III
I have tried making a query table and using various types of join but the address locator always gives - "ERROR 000039
Not enough reference data tables for this style." If there is any type of join within my data, this is the error that appears - when I use only the main data table the locator can be created without a problem. Domains don't work, joins don't work, query tables don't work. Is there any solution to this problem?
0 Kudos
AndyJones
New Contributor III
http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/110091-address-locator-and-coded-domains

As this being ignored I am posting my other related thread. Does anyone from ESRI read these forums?
0 Kudos
KimberlyMeinert
Occasional Contributor

I am getting the same error, even though I am exporting my joined tables to new temporary tables with everything flattened.  Did you ever find a solution?

0 Kudos