10.5 no longer able to add data to my 10.5 Enterprise GDB's but 10.4.1 can.

05-15-2017 06:20 AM
Calvin_CPoulsen
New Contributor

I have an issue loading data into an Enterprise geodatabase using 10.5. It was working while ESRI was here but now all of my 10.5 Desktops hang when trying to load data but my 10.4.1 can load with no problem. I have 3 Enterprise GDBs setup all with proper connections setup and they all have the same issue. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

Your question does not mention the issues\errors you are facing.

• Is it slow?
  • Does it give an error?
  • What data are you trying to load?
  • Are you working with the same data as the one you were working with while the Esri person was present?
0 Kudos
Calvin_CPoulsen
New Contributor

Thanks for your quick interest.

• It never finishes so I have no idea if it is actually doing anything or how quickly it may be doing it.
  • It gives no error, if I leave it alone the processing scrolls across the bottom of the interface but if I attempt to refresh it hangs the gui. The process is still active and drawing memory and cpu but even when I have left it over night it doesn't finish.
  • The data sets don't seem to matter I have tried points, line polygons both simple and complex large and small.
  • Yes I am working with the same data, and access the data via the web applications doesn't seem to be affected and like I said 10.4.1 has zero issues with the same exact connections.
0 Kudos
Calvin_CPoulsen
New Contributor

I also should mention I have done a repair on the 10.5 install after this started and it didn't help at all. 

0 Kudos