Šťastný vstup do roku 2021 - PF 2021

12-31-2020 03:00 PM
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor
1 1 572

Vážení uživatelé GeoNETu,

dovolte nám popřát vám klidný vstup do roku 2021, a do něj hodně zdraví, pohody a úspěchů!

Věřím, že situace brzy nahraje k tomu, abychom se mohli setkávat i mimo on-line svět, nicméně jak v tom reálném, tak i v online světě se budeme těšit na další spolupráci!

Arcdata-PF2021.png

Tags (1)
1 Comment
About the Author
I am a GIS enthusiast working for Czech Esri Distributor since January 2014. I started there on the Tech Support for ArcGIS Enterprise and Web Technologies, and Mobile Apps. Now on as the Technical Sales and Business Development Consultant I am focusing to make our customers happy, bring them the newest Esri technology, and show them what´s the future. Most of the time I am working with Pro, mobile Apps, AGOL, but I am happy I can work with City Engine, testing the newest in 3D and Game Engines, Imagery and DL and participate on various Beta Programs. GIS and Esri it´s not just a job I love, but also a hobby, an opportunity to work with great technology and see the future, and work with great people – as well here in Prague in Arcdata as with my colleagues in the US and all over the world - to see what others can´t :)