Congratulations to our 2018 Mid-Year GeoNet Semi-Annual Contest Winners

08-02-2018 10:30 AM
Labels (1)
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager
3 2 1,077

We would like to announce the winners of the 2018 Mid-Year Semi-Annual GeoNet Contest held from January 1st - June 30th, 2018. This contest runs during the first and second half of the year. There is also a year-long contest for our grand prizes. You can read more on this in the GeoNet Contest group.

We appreciate each of our users and their contribution to the community. Each post, reply, and helpful rating helps GIS users create a collaborative atmosphere in order to find solutions to their problems, which helps us achieve our GeoNet goal: to help you work better and ultimately create a stronger, more valuable GIS and Esri Community.  We would like to especially thank a few of our members who have excelled as our top participants.

Our winners will be receiving a variety of prizes as outlined in the 2018 GeoNet Contest Prizes‌. Some of these prizes include Amazon gift cards, Esri Certification Exams, ArcGIS Home Use Licenses, and Esri Press books.

Within the community, they will be awarded the 2018 MVP Badge that they can proudly display on their profile and in their Me in Three. They will also get an "MVP Champion" icon beside their name.

1. Robert Scheitlin, GISP
  2. Dan Patterson
  3. Joshua Bixby
  4. Asrujit SenGupta
  5. Adrian Welsh
  6. Rebecca Strauch, GISP
  7. Joe Borgione
  8. Jayanta Poddar
  9. Chris Donohue, GISP
  10. Abdullah Anter

**This winners list has been updated (on 8/17/18) due to a points reporting and system process error within the community. As a result, we have corrected the winners as noted but we would still like to recognize Randy Burton, Thomas Colson, Curtis Price and Ken Buja as top contributors and award them as honorary MVPs for this 2018 semi-annual contest. We apologize for any confusion and we appreciate your understanding and support.

Thank you all for your contributions to the community!

Are you wanting to get in on the second semi-annual contest? Check out 2018 GeoNet Contest Prizes  &  2018 GeoNet Contest Rules.

2 Comments
About the Author
My role at Esri is the Manager of Community Experience and Programs. As the manager of the community experience team, I support, guide, and help our community managers and am focused on programs to continue growth and enhancement of our community. Outside of work I love the outdoors (in all seasons). You can typically find me skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, or curled up with a good book.