Where and how would I need to make changes to the countdown story map code to make the number in the pin in the overview map also appear as the number in the close up map?

Jump to solution
01-22-2016 11:50 AM
ChayaBalsiger
Occasional Contributor

I want the red icon with the rank number that is in the overview map also appear as a red icon with the rank number in the close up map. Here is my example:

What do I need to change in the code to do this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeeBock
New Contributor III

Hi Chaya!

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but...I think the best way to have the icons sync up like you're intending is to manually author same icon set.  I think you'll have to manually assign each point its icon.

Sorry this is inconvenient.  Countdown was originally conceived to show imagery in the larger map...so we didn't really think about dual display of icons.

Lee

View solution in original post

1 Reply
LeeBock
New Contributor III

Hi Chaya!

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but...I think the best way to have the icons sync up like you're intending is to manually author same icon set.  I think you'll have to manually assign each point its icon.

Sorry this is inconvenient.  Countdown was originally conceived to show imagery in the larger map...so we didn't really think about dual display of icons.

Lee