Story Map Crowdsource - how many credits

Jump to solution
11-25-2016 12:52 PM
NinaBaksh1
New Contributor

How many credits will be required for the Story Map Crowdsource?  I set-up a map last night for a potential client and I have 200 credits with my 60 trial version.  My potential client wants to know what the cost will be.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

If you have created a new Story Map Crowdsource app through the online web builder, the only credit consumption should be the feature service storage. See this chart for specific pricing: ArcGIS Online | Service Credits. Each contribution is a new record in the feature service which is the first row in the table "Feature Services Storage." All photos are uploaded as attachments to the feature service storage and is calculated at the lower "Data Storage" rate. The photos are optimized in the builder before they are uploaded so each contribution should only be about 500kb of attachments per contribution. For a better estimate based on the number or records, data storage, additional map layers that may be added, you should contact your customer sales representative.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

If you have created a new Story Map Crowdsource app through the online web builder, the only credit consumption should be the feature service storage. See this chart for specific pricing: ArcGIS Online | Service Credits. Each contribution is a new record in the feature service which is the first row in the table "Feature Services Storage." All photos are uploaded as attachments to the feature service storage and is calculated at the lower "Data Storage" rate. The photos are optimized in the builder before they are uploaded so each contribution should only be about 500kb of attachments per contribution. For a better estimate based on the number or records, data storage, additional map layers that may be added, you should contact your customer sales representative.

0 Kudos
NinaBaksh1
New Contributor

Thanks very much Stephen. Very helpful.

0 Kudos