Shortlist (Beta) does not apply edits of contributors

Jump to solution
03-30-2017 09:42 AM
BrittanyMcKnight1
New Contributor III

I have created and shared a shortlist (beta) story map to a group that has access and update capabilities. As the owner, I find that I can successfully apply edits to the application in the configure mode. However, my colleagues on the other hand are finding that although they have the ability to access the configure mode, their edits are not maintained, even after saving.

For instance, if I make an edit and save, my colleague can see my edits when they access the application. If my colleague makes an edit and saves, their edits are not visible when I access the application or when they access the application outside of the configure mode. 

At this point, it appears that only the owner can truly edit the application. 

Has anyone encountered this issue or am I just missing something? Other story maps (e.g. map series) shared to this same group do not exhibit this behavior. 

Thank you in advance for the help. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Brittany

Thanks for raising this issue with us Brittany. We are looking into this and have been able to reproduce the issue in a collaboration workflow with the Shortlist Beta. We'll post more details here.

Rupert

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Brittany

Thanks for raising this issue with us Brittany. We are looking into this and have been able to reproduce the issue in a collaboration workflow with the Shortlist Beta. We'll post more details here.

Rupert

BrittanyMcKnight1
New Contributor III

Hi Rupert, 

Thank you for the update!

Brittany 

0 Kudos