Cascade to Journal

Jump to solution
04-02-2018 11:30 AM
BrandonA_CDPH
Occasional Contributor II

I am lookign to "Convert" my Story Map from one form to another.  Specifically, I am trying to print a cascade Story Map to a PDF so I can use it in a paper format (I know, seems backwards, but is what it is).  I see in the forums that a Journal formatted Story Map can be printed, so I am looking for a way to copy or convert my cascaded Story Map into a journal format.  Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Brandon

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Brandon,  we have heard the need from others to print their Cascade Story Maps and we will be releasing that functionality in the next release of ArcGIS Online. That release is planned for next week if you are able to wait till then.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Brandon,  we have heard the need from others to print their Cascade Story Maps and we will be releasing that functionality in the next release of ArcGIS Online. That release is planned for next week if you are able to wait till then.

BrandonA_CDPH
Occasional Contributor II

Stephen Sylvia I was hoping to get it printed this week, but I can wait a week.  Thank you for the update.

0 Kudos