Can you have multiple contributors/editors for a story map?

Jump to solution
02-03-2016 10:50 AM
RyanPurdy
Occasional Contributor

Our team is putting together a story map and we want to be able to have 3 people editing at the same time.  Is this possible?  It seems like the only sharing option allows others to view.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the message. I just tested this with a few story map apps and other configurable apps, but I'm not able to reproduce the issue you are describing. When I'm logged in as another member that is a member of a collaboration group I see the "Configure app" button on the item page for items shared to that group as expected.

Could you please check to see if this is still the case? If you still see this issue I would recommend contacting Esri Support for further assistance.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
JoshuaTanner2
New Contributor III

Thanks for the follow-up Owen.  I just checked again and the 'configure app' button is not showing.  I'll confirm with other members of the group today.  Also, I'm the owner of the group and the administrator of our ArcGIS Online organization, however I am not the owner of the story map.  It looks like from your testing, that it should be showing up; I'll contact Esri support to dig further. 

0 Kudos
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos