Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcPad 10.0.2 Table of Contents changes not updated in Quick Capture Toolbar

11-03-2011 07:41 AM
GreggHadish
Deactivated User
In ArcPad 10.0.2 the changes made in the Table of Contents QuickCapture tab to a Quick Project point, line, and polygon are not reflected in the Quick Capture toolbar. For example:
1. Open ArcPad and create a new QuickProject
2. Open the table of contents QuickCapture tab and turn on/off one or more of the Capture Points categories, then select OK.
3. In the Quick Capture toolbar these changes should be reflected, however it defaults back to the original three categories that were selected in the TOC QuickCapture tab.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JuanLuera
Deactivated User
I walked through the steps provided and I was able to see my changes. I am currently working within ArcPad 10.0.3 within a new QuickProject. See images.

**Please contact Esri Support for assistance and be sure to indicate "If you are current in ArcPad maintenance, please submit. Thanks!

http://support.esri.com
0 Kudos
AlisonWalker
Regular Contributor
I am getting the same thing, but it seems to be only on my Windows Mobile 6.5 devices.  The WM 6.1 devices seem to change the Quick Capture toolbar fine.
0 Kudos
AngelaGruber
Emerging Contributor

I am also having the same problem.  Quick Capture toolbar works fine on my Windows Mobile 6.1 devices, but not on my Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 devices.  I cannot change how many symbols appear on the Quick Capture toolbar.  Sometimes there are three symbols, sometimes none, sometimes everything I don't want. 

Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks,

Angela

0 Kudos