Install ArcObjects SDK for Microsoft .NET Framework

10-14-2014 02:13 AM
ZahidMia
New Contributor II

Have installed ArcGIS 10.2.2, but can't install ArcObjects SDK for Microsoft .NET Framework.

I have Visual Studio 2013 installed in my computer. Later I have installed Visual Studio 2012. When I click on the ArcObjects SDK for Microsoft .NET Framework "Setup" but it does nothing. Even I tried Setup.exe from SDK_dotnet folder. Still it does nothing. Any advice is highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FreddieGibson
Occasional Contributor III

Are you still having a problem installing the SDK?

0 Kudos
ELIZABETHF_T_
New Contributor III

Hi Freddie,

I'm trying to install the ArcObjects for Microsoft. ,NET Framework, but it is not working for me either.  Is it part of the ArcGIS 10.2 installation, or is it a different SDK dowloan.  I want to use the Extending ArcObjects capabilities, but I'm confused from where to get the ArcObjects?

0 Kudos
FreddieGibson
Occasional Contributor III

I believe that your problem is that you're using Visual Studio with the ArcObjects 10.2.X install. According to the system requirements it 10.2.X only supports up to Visual Studio 2012. You would need the ArcObjects 10.3.X install to integrate with Visual Studio 2013.

Do you have access to Visual Studio 2012 or ArcGIS 10.3.X?

ArcObjects SDK 10.2.x system requirements

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/system-requirements/10.2/index.html#/ArcObjects_SDK/01510000006n...