Cannot find ESRI.ArcGIS.ServerManager in ArcObjects 10.1

06-21-2012 11:08 AM
SilviaPetcu
New Contributor
I have installed ArcObjects 10.1 and I cannot find ESRI.ArcGIS.ServerManager.dll in any folders of the installation. I need it to complete the migration of an SOE project from ArcGIS 10.
Did I miss something during the instalation process?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
FengZhang2
Occasional Contributor
What ArcGIS version are you using? (beta, pre-release, or final). This was an NIM for this issue, but it is reported being fixed in final 10.1 version.

[NIM068499 Tried running sample SOE manager property page code that worked in 10 in 10.1 and it cannot compile as there is no current ESRI.ArcGIS.ServerManager assembly. This is needed since it contains the IServiceObjectConfigurator interface that needs to be implemented.]

Version Fixed: 10.1
0 Kudos
SilviaPetcu
New Contributor
I'm using ArcGIS 10.1 final, downloaded from the customers.esri.com page last week. The suffix of downloaded file name for the Arcgis Desktop is 129026.

What ArcGIS version are you using? (beta, pre-release, or final). This was an NIM for this issue, but it is reported being fixed in final 10.1 version.

[NIM068499 Tried running sample SOE manager property page code that worked in 10 in 10.1 and it cannot compile as there is no current ESRI.ArcGIS.ServerManager assembly. This is needed since it contains the IServiceObjectConfigurator interface that needs to be implemented.]

Version Fixed: 10.1
0 Kudos
NiklasKöhn
Esri Contributor
Hi,

did someone come up with a solution to this? I'm having the same problem.
The library is not in the GAC, as it worked out for those guys, who were using 10.

Nik
0 Kudos