Select to view content in your preferred language

Download to mobile failing and recreating managed area failing

07-18-2022 02:55 PM
elpinguino
Occasional Contributor III

Hi, I am using Workforce and Quick Capture together. Quick Capture hasn't been added in yet as an integration in the Workforce web version yet, so I've added it in manually in the Assignments Integrations table manually through ArcPro. I have also added in new fields.

elpinguino_0-1658181167703.png

I'm not able to create a managed offline area in web or download an offline area on mobile. Is anyone able to advise on this? When the managed offline area in web fails, is there a log file or place I can look to pinpoint the problem?

2 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

@elpinguino Have you identified the edits you've made to the Assignment Integrations table as the cause of the failure?

Do you have another Workforce project without those edits that you can test to see if this is a failure also occurs with it?

There are logs that you can look at for the Map Area creation failure, these are steps you would take in the browser to determine the reason for the failure.  This is a good topic that walks through the steps
https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-field-maps-blog/offline-packaging-quot-failed-quot-how-to-attai...

elpinguino
Occasional Contributor III

I'm not sure what happened here, but is working now on Android. Thanks for helping me with this @CraigGillgrass , and I'll keep the link for future reference.

0 Kudos