Blog Discussion: Monitor Your Workforce Project Using Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

08-17-2018 08:47 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've posted a new blog outlining how to Monitor Your Workforce Project Using Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS. Your organization may have additional stakeholders that would like to view the status of ongoing Workforce Projects. In the blog I'll show how to use Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS to create a high level view of an existing Workforce Project. Give the blog a read, then come here to discuss it.

17 Replies
Cesar_AugustoRodriguez
New Contributor III

Hi
In the last version to ArcGIS Workforce how can I make an operation dashboard where I can add a filter widget to show assignment per worker?

In worker layer WorkerID is a GUID and assigments layer don't have WorkerID

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Cesar, Josh has put a new blog post together showing how to do this. Monitor assignment status in ArcGIS Dashboards using a joined Workforce layer 

Cesar_AugustoRodriguez
New Contributor III

Thanks Aaron

But I want to know which assignment have every worker, in Josh's blog He explains how to join Assignments by Assignment type, My question is diferent, but I'm thinking that is not possible.

0 Kudos
AlanDiaz
New Contributor II

Hi Cesar:

Could you resolve your issue?

I'm trying to do the same.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
LynneWarwick
New Contributor II

Hey Aaron

I'm trying to display which Workforce assignment types are most frequently assigned but the Assignment Type field is populated with a code. Is there a way to convert this code to the string associated with that assignment type's code? How can I display a pie chart of assignments grouped by assignment type?

0 Kudos
AlanDiaz
New Contributor II

Hi Aaron,

How can join the Assignment with the Worker, with ArcGis Enterprise.  I want to know what assignment is for every worker.  

I was checking this link:

Monitor assignment status in ArcGIS Dashboards using a joined Workforce layer (esri.com)

but does´nt work for me.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
AlanDiaz
New Contributor II

I could used in the worker layer the globalid field and the assignments layer the field workerid.

AlanDiaz_1-1654873313175.png

I hope someone will find it useful.

0 Kudos
Jodie_M_Gosselin
New Contributor III

Happy New Year!

We are considering using Workforce for all of our field operations. However, is it possible to see historical data? We would like to extract daily reports from the field worker to know when they started work, took breaks, completed assignments, etc. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Jodie

0 Kudos