ArcGIS Workflow Manager Database Model Diagram

04-09-2015 02:02 PM
KitDwyer
New Contributor

Is it possible to export a database model diagram from the Workflow Manager application, or Workflow Administrator, which includes the custom tables configured for our team?  I would like to visualize the connectivity between key fields.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kit,

There is no functionality to export a database model diagram from within Workflow Manager. We do provide a database diagram in the installation, however, it is WMX System Tables.pdf under the Help folder of the Workflow Manager install directory. You didn't specify which version of our product you were using, but for 10.3 onwards we have updated its styling to make it easier to interpret and I can provide you a copy if you would like.

External custom tables (Ie. Extended Property tables) are joined to the Workflow Manager database using the JobID field, the central table for job information is the JTX_JOBS table.

Cheers,

Michael

0 Kudos
KitDwyer
New Contributor

Michael, Thank you for the information. The version I have is 10.2.2, but I would very much like to see the copy which you offer to provide. I also appreciate the helpful information on how custom tables are joined to the Workflow Manager.

I look forward to your response,

Kit

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kit,

I've attached the 10.3 WMX System Tables pdf with the improved styling. It's schema is almost identical to what you have at 10.2.2 with a few additions, but should serve your purpose well.

If you have any other questions please let us know

Cheers,

Michael

0 Kudos
KitDwyer
New Contributor

Hi Michael,

I don't see an attachment.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kit,

It's embedded in the text of my last message, just below "Cheers, Michael" there's a box with a graphic of a paperclip attaching it to my last message and it says WMX System Tables.pdf

Cheers,
Michael

0 Kudos
KitDwyer
New Contributor

OK, I found it. Thank you!

0 Kudos