WebApp builder Attribute Table Widget not Showing Integer Coded Values

08-02-2019 11:27 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

In short: the attribute table widget in web app builder not showing values for integer fields with coded values.  

At least thats my take on the issue.

Detailed:

I have a web app created with the fold-able theme from AGOL embedded WebApp Builder.  Im trying to use the attribute table widget to view data of one AGOL hosted feature layer (Survey123 connect created feature layer).  When I open the attribute table widget, I see all data rows but im missing a bunch of data values (just blank).  Doing a little digging, it these fields are all integer and they use coded values with 3 unique domains.  The data is associated with the layer, and can been viewed using the popup, layer overview page, and even by exporting the table as a CSV from the attribute table widget (showing blank values).

Currently, Im unsure what is driving the issue, i see BUG-000119150 : When a field contains a Range Domain, values do not appear in the Attribute Table widget in Web App Builder.  But that specifically calls out range domains, not coded values.

Anyone else having the issues with a work around?

Thanks

Philip

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanielleKulas
Occasional Contributor III

This is happening to me too, with coded values. The labels show up in the attribute table initially, but if I make an attribute edit then refresh the table, the values in those fields disappear. The data is in there when I look at the popup, just not the attribute table. Very frustrating.

SamHudson
New Contributor II

I am having this issue as well.  I have a SQL database sitting on a server with a feature class with a coded value domain applied.  I published that feature service to ArcGIS Server behind ArcGIS Enterprise without issue. This issue was not occurring prior to our upgrading to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1.  While on ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7 our users could edit with the smart editor, save, clear selection or refresh, and the table would display the correct information.  Now once editing is complete, neither the coded values or descriptions show up in that field.

However the other unit types have a separate domain for their unit_id.  it only appears to affect the domain that was edited.  if unit 1 uses domain a, and unit 2 uses domain b, only the features using the edited domain have no value in that field.  I have back tracked all the way back to the SQL database and double checking my domains and looking for nulls or some other manual entry that could be causing this but I dont see anything that sticks out to me.

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@Anonymous User I believe this issue should now be resolved.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, will take a look!!

0 Kudos
EricCarlton
New Contributor II

I'm having this same issue as of 1/24/22. The attribute table does not show while using the application nor can I edit the widget due to the perpetual loading. Any help or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @EricCarlton, you can try to see if this works as expected when you add the widget again, or when you create a new web map and a new web app. But for this case I believe someone may need to take a closer look at your data, web map and app configuration. I would recommend contacting Esri Support so they can help narrow down the source of the issue. Thank you!

0 Kudos
SCCGIS
by
New Contributor

I am experiencing this issue now as well. I can see the values in my pop-ups (both web map and web app). I can see the values in the attribute table in my web map, but in my web app the values arent showing. I built a brand new web app and reconfigured the attribute widget. Still no values.

The fields are coded domains. They are on new layers that I added to the service. Other layers in the service with the same domain work and show values in the attribute table.

I have checked the domains in the ArcPro document. and republished and it still isnt working

0 Kudos