I have extracted the latest version of Web Appbuilder into my C:\.
I am executing the startup.bat from "C:\WebAppBuilderForArcGIS" but I get he following error:
"Server" directory not found.
Please let me know in case I missed anything.
The IT policy within the organization was blocking NODE_X64 to be executed and then I tried with administrative previlges whihc gave the "server" not found error.
The issue has been resolved once IT have updated the policy.
Thanks for this thread Abhay, and Jayanta for your response.
I also had this problem. Our IT identified it a firewall issue. We didn't verify that because it worked when I set up WAB as a Windows service as per the following instructions. Hope this workaround helps someone.