Select to view content in your preferred language

Web App Table Format

Jump to solution
01-22-2016 11:03 AM
JamesWallace2
New Contributor II

I have a web map and a web app that uses the web map.  I configured one of the web map's feature layer's pop to remove the 1000 separator for numbers (i.e., remove the commas when the number has three or more places).  I can see my format change reflected in the web map's feature layer's pop up and table, but I only see this change in the web app's feature pop up and not in the attribute table.  In the web app's feature layer attribute table the comma separators are still showing.  How can the format in the web app feature layer attribute table be fixed?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidMann1
New Contributor III

I'm having the same issue, needing my dates and numbers to respect the format settings I've applied to the popups in the attribute table.  I've been searching for a solution and have come up empty. I am surprised there is nowhere to at least set a default number/date format on the attribute table widget itself.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

James,

Currently this is not an option.

0 Kudos
JamesWallace2
New Contributor II

Thanks for the reply.  I am using a few of these fields in the web app that has comma separators for the query widget that the end users employ.  However, the comma separators are confusing and throwing the users off.  What is a recommended solution to this problem.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

James,

The only course of action right now is to call tech support and ensure that a bug or enhancement request is logged.

0 Kudos
DavidMann1
New Contributor III

I'm having the same issue, needing my dates and numbers to respect the format settings I've applied to the popups in the attribute table.  I've been searching for a solution and have come up empty. I am surprised there is nowhere to at least set a default number/date format on the attribute table widget itself.

0 Kudos
JunshanLiu
Occasional Contributor III

It's a known issue and will be fixed in the coming release.