Select to view content in your preferred language

Values don't display in attribute table widget (integer with range domain)

Jump to solution
12-27-2018 03:44 PM
JimmyKnowles
Occasional Contributor II

I've got a WAB app with attribute table widget configured. You can see in the pop-up that the value for the 'Transect' attribute shows up fine in the pop-up. But in the attribute table widget, the values don't appear. The values appear fine in the normal web map attribute table that the app uses, but for some reason they are not displaying in the WAB app. There are several attributes that show this behavior and the only similarity that I can find between them all is that they're all integers and they all have range domains. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Update: I confirmed that the range domain is causing this. I removed the range domain from the 'problem' attributes and left them as ints. I then republished the feature service, recreated the web map, and WAB app. The values now display in the attribute table widget. Any ideas for a workaround? I don't feel like removing my range domains and allowing users to enter any int.

Update 2 (4 Jan 2019): This has been logged as a bug w/ Esri...

BUG-000119150 : When a field contains a Range Domain, values do not appear in the Attribute Table widget in Web App Builder

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JimmyKnowles

This BUG was fixed in latest release of WAB.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JimmyKnowles

Update: This BUG was updated on 27 Nov 2019 and now shows up in the product plan. Not sure when it will get implemented.

In the meantime, this workaround is going to help me. Add a custom Arcade expression to the pop-up and this will show up in the attribute table in both the web map and the web app. Instructions are in the following thread.

Field not showing in AGOL table 

0 Kudos
JimmyKnowles

This BUG was fixed in latest release of WAB.

0 Kudos