Username and Password after download

Jump to solution
04-18-2016 09:01 AM
TimHayes1
Occasional Contributor III

I am using Web AppBuilder 2.0.

I have created an app, and downloaded it locally to my GIS Server Machine. I would like to host everything locally.

I chose Download, then it saved a ZIP file. I then extracted this ZIP file to my C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webapps on my GIS Server Machine (IIS is started).

When I attempt to access it in my browser, it keeps asking me for a Username and Password for ArcGIS Online. Is there a way to remove this? I need my users to simply open the map viewer and do what they need to do without having to enter these credentials.

I checked our Flex Map Viewers and they are running no problem.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Are the services hosted on AGOL?  If so are they all shared to "everyone"?   Also, is the web map and group public?

or or are the services also hosted locally, and if so, are you using the LocalLayerWidget and AccessifizrWidget  and/or are those services public.

if anything is secured, you may need to look into setting up a proxy to avoid having the login prompt.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tim,

You need to share your web map with "everyone".

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Are the services hosted on AGOL?  If so are they all shared to "everyone"?   Also, is the web map and group public?

or or are the services also hosted locally, and if so, are you using the LocalLayerWidget and AccessifizrWidget  and/or are those services public.

if anything is secured, you may need to look into setting up a proxy to avoid having the login prompt.

TimHayes1
Occasional Contributor III

The Web Map has services inside it that are hosted locally. However, I created this Web Map on AGOL using the locally hosted services.

I do not want these services visible to everyone in the whole world, just to the dozen or so people inside our department.

I will try the LocalLayerWidget.

0 Kudos