Unable to Add Widgets to App

Jump to solution
08-15-2019 07:55 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yesterday I downloaded the web appbuilder dev ed. While trying to mess around with adding widgets, I discovered that some widgets will not let me click "okay" to add. This happens with custom widgets and default ESRI widgets. Some have let me add them at one time, but not allowed me to add them later. Some have not allowed me to click "okay" to remove them after I add them. Some of them will allow me to add them to one location in the app but not another location. For example, sometimes I have been able to add the About widget in my test app, but sometimes I have not been able to add it. I am able to click "okay" to get to the widget configuration window, but only able to click "cancel" in that window. Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Could be a bad download.  Download and replace your WAB Dev install

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Could be a bad download.  Download and replace your WAB Dev install

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Replacing worked the second time I tried it. I think that I may have accidentally messed something up in the widgets folder when I was putting in a custom widget previously. Everything works as expected now, although some custom widgets do not work with some themes (presumably because they were not written to do so). Thanks!

0 Kudos