The web app builder using online Arcgis fails to reflect the updates on the map that used in Web App builder to the web application.

09-30-2015 03:04 AM
MajdoleenO_A__Awadallah
Occasional Contributor III

The web app builder using online Arcgis fails to reflect the updates on the map that used in Web App builder to the web application.

What might be the issue here?

For example: enabling the Pop-up for a new layer.Clip_247.jpg

Best,

Majdoleen

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Majdoleen,

Currently this is a designed according to development team but they are working on this for the next release if I recall correctly.

0 Kudos
MajdoleenO_A__Awadallah

Thank you Robert.

but have you noticed that the web builder can see the effect after adding a new widget ,in my web after adding the extract tool and using it ,then you can see the pop up !!!!

does it make sense to you !!!

Clip_255.jpg

Best,

Majdoleen

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Majdoleen,

It seems that any widget that uses LayerInfos will cause WAB to go get a fresh copy of the webmaps layerinfos and you will then see the changes. Again this is something being looked at for a future release.

MajdoleenO_A__Awadallah

Thank you Rebert, hope the new release will arrive as soon as possible.

Best,

Majdoleen

0 Kudos
MajdoleenO_A__Awadallah

Hi Rebert,

Can we consider this issue as a bug? or is it reported to Esri?

Best,

Majdoleen

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I think there is a bug for this but I am not sure and it would be a good idea for you to report it as well. The more people attached to a bug the higher priority it may get.

0 Kudos
MajdoleenO_A__Awadallah

Hi Robert,

I already reported it to our supporter, but he said it is working fine with him with no issue related to the web app builder, and I found that the issue persists to exist if we define the coordination system at the WAB as shown in the attached, then if we edit the map, the effect will not appear on the web builder.

Clip_277.jpgAlso it will be kind if you report it from your side, too.

Best,

Majdoleen

0 Kudos
ColeAndrews

Are you using Portal or ArcGIS Online? What version number?

0 Kudos
MajdoleenO_A__Awadallah

I am using ArcGIS online.

Best,

Majdoleen

0 Kudos