Login page in arcgis web app builder deploy in iis

12-13-2021 02:51 AM
mazlianamohd_nordin
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

we had upgrade to portal for arcgis 10.9.1 and  deploy web app builder for developer in IIS and embed in web mapping application in portal for arcgis. However the application keep ask for login authentication to view the application.

we also try to share as everyone for webmap and web mapping application, but the login page still appear once we try to view the app from portal.

mazlianamohd_nordin_0-1639391965636.png

Has anyone have the same issues? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi, 

Do you have private layer used in this web map? 
I tried your workflow but cannot reproduce the problem. 

Also when you say "keep ask for login",  what happens when you login? Will it still popup for login again? 

Thanks,

Wei

0 Kudos
mazlianamohd_nordin
New Contributor II

Hi Wei,

The issues same as https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-web-appbuilder-questions/login-loop-on-deployed-wab-apps-all-of... post.

I try to recreate the application in web app builder 2.21 version, it fix the endless login to view the apps but it keep asking login authentication.

The layer is private and only available for group member only  and they able to view the web map in map viewer. However user member have to login to view the the web mapping application. After login, they able to view the application.

We also try to share the web map and application to everyone, but the login page still appear in application.

Thank you,

Mazliana

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi Mazliana,

Would you mind to share screen with me about the problem or share me a repro video? 
I tried your workflow but still cannot reproduce.

Please contact me at wying@esri.com. 

Thanks,

Wei

0 Kudos