Layers not showing up in Print when I filter data by Date in ArcGis Web-App

09-21-2021 12:27 AM
Labels (1)
Nabaz
by
New Contributor II

when trying to print a map in Arcgis online Web-App everything works perfectly, but as soon as I filter the data by Date the print output does not show the layers that have been filtered by Date (see below screenshot). 
just want to add that the print output works fine when filtering data by any other fields except Date filed.

Is this a bug or does someone has any idea as to why this happens?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HarleySchinagl
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am experiencing exactly the same behaviour. When I filter by date, everything seems fine until I try and perform a print. The print shows the relevant legend items that should be in the map frame, but the map frame is empty. If I apply a filter to any other field, the print function works perfectly fine. Sorry this doesn't help you solve your issue, but just thought I'd confirm that it's not just you.

Nabaz
by
New Contributor II

Hi Harley,

Thanks for the comment. 

I just hope that anyone who sees the post try to do a print with the data being filtered by Date and see if that happens for them as well not just us. In that way we can make it a known issue and esri team will be aware of it and look for a way to solve it.

Just want to add that I really need to filter my data by Date and being able to print it. 

0 Kudos